Try out this vodka-based cocktail.
You will need:
- Shot glasses
- 1 fresh lime
- Purple food colouring
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice onto a small plate
- Mix in 3-4 drops of food colouring and mix
- Place the sugar in another small plate
- Dip the shot glasses into the lime juice and then into the sugar and set to the side
- Mix the vodka, lime juice and raspberry liqueur into a cocktail shaker (or something similar) and add ice
- Shake well and strain into the sugar rimmed shot glasses
- If you’d prefer a long drink, replace the lime juice with 1 cup of lemonade or Sprite, and served with crushed ice.